A mix of experiences and technologies has given life to this project, based primarily on the quality of materials and performance.
From the fantastic Invictus and Maniac series it has taken the metal body, a fundamental premise for offering fluidity of rotation even under load and durability over time, the handle which operates directly on the drive wheel, avoiding any loss of power, the shielded ball bearings on both faces and sealed clutch with carbon discs.
From the X-Plore SW-H series comes the fantastic reel, with those beautiful hexagonal holes that lighten the skirt.
From the competitive experiences of feeder fishing it has taken the rubber band, placed in the heart of the reel to prevent the multifiber lines from slipping under extreme loads.
Finally, the Virtus has been enriched by a double round line clip, which allows the feeder expert to feed and fish at two different distances, a necessary strategy to get the upper hand in many match situations.
The handle can be tilted to reduce its bulk during transport.
Sleek steel and carbon side plates stiffen the sides of the body.
- 9 double shielded stainless steel bearings
- 1 stainless steel one-way roller bearing
- Gears and pinion in stainless steel
- High quality metal body
- Match machined aluminum spool (V-Spool) with rubber band to prevent slippage of multifibre lines
- Front drag with carbon and stainless steel discs
- 100% sealed clutch compartment (dust and water proof)
- Crank screw locking system and Fighting Knob
- Powerbail headband with Titanium Anti Twist roller
- Double ball bearing for the reel.
|Ø 0.20mm - 100m