The ultra-modern reticular design rotor reduces the effort required to put it to work, bringing its center of gravity closer to that of the body.
The aluminum handle, obtained from a monobloc by turning, is light and stable at the same time, and mounts a minimal knob in soft rubber.
The brilliant combination of metallic paints and chromed parts gives the Venger a very elegant look, while the six sizes put it in a position to interpret most of the fishing techniques in freshwater and medium-light ones in the sea.
The skirt of the bobbin is finely crafted with lightening vertical cuts.
5 Long Life System Bearings
• 1 Unidirectional Roller Bearing
• One Way Clutch Infinite Backstop
• Micrometric Front Drag with oversized discs
• Long Cast Superlight machined aluminum spool (larger diameter)
• Spare graphite spool
• Roller AS (Anti Twist System)
• “Power Fight” aluminum handle
• "Soft Touch" rubber knob
- FA 1000 wire capacity mm. 0.18 m. 185 > mm. 0.22 m. 120