Theory Lake Trout Super Slim is a name that indicates the gateway to the competition sector: in fact, these are rods dedicated to lake trout with extremely high technical content, but offered at prices that are anything but prohibitive. The Super Slim profile of the handles responds to the extreme looseness in the action required by competitive use, while the high modulus HVF carbon blanks with Nanoplus technology together with the high-tech V-Joint joints guarantee curve perfection, optimal vibration transmission , resistance and distribution of workloads.
The Theory Lake Trout Super Slim is a technological concentrate within reach of all budgets: both for expert competition anglers and for young beginners in the world of competitions, this series of rods represents an absolutely impeccable tool for competitive use.
- HVF Nanoplus carbon fabric
- Internal sections of short length for perfect load distribution
- V-Joint grafts
- Sensitive Tip solid carbon tips (bayonet-fitted on the more sensitive models
- 0.7mm Solid Tip on ULLS and LLS models and 1.00mm on 48LD model
- Hook stop ring
- Color Coding for immediate identification of the action
- Balancer built into the bottom cap
- Internally threaded bottom cap
- Set of carbon tubes for sliding assembly
- Individual sheath in Nylon fabric
- Barrels supplied bare to facilitate customization