It is a highly specialized braided line, called to face the most aggressive test bench for a line, the Saltwater Power Game, or rather the world of spinning, popping and jigging. In that scenario, the excessive softness of the braid is a disadvantage, because it is the first cause of tangles, while in the PWG X8 the flexibility is adjusted to obtain an impeccable dynamic behavior.
Beyond the protection from UV rays, saltiness and abrasions, the PDMS coating cancels the transport of silicon micro particles commonly suspended in the aquatic mass, reducing damage to the rod guides.
- 8-ply braided line in PE with High Modulus of elasticity
- Nano-technological structure for superior compactness and reduced diameters in relation to the breaking load
- PDMS membrane on individual garments to offer protection, water repellency and durability
- Power Game special: ideal for prolonged fights
- Great flexibility and excellent smoothness in the rod rings
- High softness and marked sensitivity
- No mechanical memory and high abrasion resistance
- Circular cross section for making perfect casts
- Lime yellow color, for greater visibility